Grants are now available to help small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic pay for their mortgage or rent. Click here to learn more.
The Benbrook Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) works on the city’s commercial development. But not just any development: The BEDC seeks quality commercial development -- enterprises that create jobs, provide desirable goods and services, and foster stable economic growth for our community. Here are just a few of the ways the BEDC supports our community:
- Providing matching funds to help businesses improve their storefront;
- Funding landscaping and other aesthetic work in business areas;
- Providing technical assistance and free advertising for existing Benbrook businesses;
- Coordinating the annual Benbrook Business & Community Showcase (BCS);
- Marketing Benbrook to help attract new businesses.
The BEDC is committed to helping Benbrook grow while still maintaining our appeal as a Small Town, Big Backyard. To learn more about how we can help your business venture, please give us a call!